—Never Gonna Give You Up
Alright everyone, I know we’ve all been expecting it today, so I’m just going to go ahead and post it. No questions asked. Here’s the song of the day.
are you fucking serious
I really don’t know what I was expecting here
How to remove a ring from a swollen finger without cutting it off.
This is amazingly clever, and absolutely needs to be propagated among healthcare professionals; it won’t be useful often, but when it is, it could seriously save lives, because people hold up their own emergency treatment for sentimental and emotional reasons every day in every ER in the world.
My wedding ring was my father’s ring for 32 years of loving marriage before my mother died, and I would not hesitate to tell an EMT to take the finger off and reattach it later if they could before I would let them cut this ring.
levels of headcanon:
- This is heavily supported by text/subtext and is likely what the creators intended for me to get from this
- this is sort of supported by the text and could, conceivably be what the creators intended for me to get from the text/subtext
- there is no evidence either way
- there is slight evidence against my headcanon, but I don’t care
- I’ve stopped giving a shit about canon
do you think like 600 years ago book nerds got real mad when the printing press was invented because filthy casuals could get books without having to copy them out themselves
Actually yes they did
and there were certain ancient Greeks who were angry when writing was invented, because it meant that literature was more accessible to the filthy casual masses
true shit, people
People never change do they
we got taller